Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Morgana Minerals LOTD

I got my order from Morgana Minerals a while ago, and decided to do a look with some of the colors today. I decided not to do a full review or swatches for this brand, because I think you can find these on a ton of other blogs, as Morgana is pretty popular. I will say that I think the colors are completely beautiful. As for the website, some pictures are really accurate, some are just so so. There is a $20 minimum order, which kind of made me go >:P as I'm so broke, and I did not receive any free samples. I only ordered shadows, so I can't comment on other products, but I WOULD reccomend this company. The colors are all just so beautiful. My favorite is Zombie Ambrosia. I think I will do a look with this soon so you can see what it looks like. This picture is from the website, and doesn't capture its beauty- it's the most badass blurple of all time. What I used: Coraline, inner lid Druscilla's Sister, outer lid Bubblegum Frosting, crease Warped, under waterline Palladio felt tip eyeliner in Eggplant Covergirl Eyeliner in brown black (waterline) Max Factor 2000 Calorie Extreme mascara L.A. Girl lipstick in Sinful Too Faced sparkler glamour gloss in Violet Vapor Milani powder blush mosaic in Sweet Cheeks, although the flash kind of takes it all away I hope you're having a great week!

11 comments:

  1. O neat! Out of the colours you used, I only have one of them! I love Zombie Ambrosia too and have used it a few times. I'm waiting for her new lipglosses and pigments to come out before I order more. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try Morgana Minerals, but they have really silly policies for international customers >_>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...the colour payoff for your eyeshadow is really good!

    I love Zombie Ambrosia too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats a very pretty color with your eyeballs hun

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Blix: I know you have Zombie Ambrosia *creepy laugh* It's cus I saw a picture of your eye on the website when I ordered it... I'd recognize that eye anywhere ;]

    @SilhouetteScreams: That's too bad! :[

    @bowsnhearts: I'm wearing Urban Decay primer potion :] It's maybe a little too good, as I was having a horrible time getting my shadows off before bed!

    @Lynny: Thank you :D I love how you say eyeballs! I do that too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great look and a unique color. And you have lashes to die for *sigh*... Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh pretty! I love morgana's lipsticks and am currently awaiting an order with loads of eyeshadow samples.
    You've got such a lovely smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay, Coraline and Druscilla's sister are two of my favs! I have them both in full size :) Looks cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great look! Zombie Ambrosia looks GORGEOUS, and I love the name! Can't wait to see what it looks like on!

    xo Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Karen: Thank you! I owe it all to Max Factor ;]

    @Lillian: Thanks! I want to try some of the lipsticks soon.

    @Phyrra: Thank you, and I want to get a full size Coraline! I think I'll be wearing it a lot.

    @Caitlin: Thank you! I love the name too, and I'll deff. have swatches or a look soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i keep saying i'm going to buy from them... well i will! some day. ha

    anyway the eyeshadows look good on you!

    ReplyDelete