Sunday, January 17, 2010

EOTD Using All Aromaleigh shadows

I apologize for the pictures here, they aren't very vibrant, even though I upped the brightness and contrast in Photoshop to try and make them more color accurate. It's because my mom's out of town with her nice camera, so I'm using mine, which is a complete POS. The blue looks very inaccurate, so here's the closest to what it actually looks like: This color is from the Rocks! collection, and is called bluespark. It's not the actual color, planetearth, but this photo looks the most similar to my eyes. Now for the look. What I used: Cottage Cheese jumbo eye pencil by NYX as base iseered, by Aromaleigh [Rocks! collection] (inner lid) lupine, by Aromaleigh [spring solstice collection](middle of lid) planetearth, by Aromaleigh [Rocks! collection] (rest of lid, under waterline) L'Oreal extra volume collagen mascara Rimmel eyeline in black No full face cus the POS camera made me look REALLY odd. I'm sad these pictures aren't totally color accurate, as Ive been looking forward to this look all week. As soon as I got iseered and planetearth, I wanted to use them together. Also, if you haven't picked up any of the Hot In the City collection, I reccomend you do so, the colors are beautiful. Coney Island is now my favorite green of all time. I got a free sample of the vanilla bean lip balm with my last order, and I want to get a full size. :3 I HATE vanilla scents, and I love the smell of this so much... that's how good it is. I also have been meaning to say, the L'Oreal collagen mascara is what I have used every time I have posted that I used Voluminous by L'Oreal... I've never even bough Voluminous, I don't know why I kept making that mistake of which one it was! I am also very impressed with the Rimmel liner. I got it for around $1.50 since Rimmel is(was?) half off at Walgreens. I totally cried yesterday when I saw my boyfriend for the first time in two weeks (:D), and it stayed on really well! I work almost every day this upcoming week, so again, I will probably not be able to post much. I may have to do it so I only update on weekends. But I will always have enough time to keep updated on everyone else's beautiful blogs! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend, especially if you live in the US and get to chill on Monday. ;]

12 comments:

  1. Omg!!! How pretty are the blend of eyeshadows!! I am really envious that you have the nicest lids!

    Excellent blending!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blending of your eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore PlanetEarth & Bluespark. They're fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your colour choise! Bluespark is a great colour- so versatile. My camera does the same...mine washes all of my photos out. So all of my brilliant, vibrant colours go blah. Drives me nuts.

    So keep posting- so pretty.

    Tianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! ^-^ I've been terrified of my sample of blueplanet honestly, haha. And my camera KILLS color too. How is that mascara by the way? I've been thinking of trying a new one and L'oreal has yet to disappoint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone :) I'm glad you like my blending, I really worked on it.

    Kim, it's my favorite. It can get a little clumpy sometimes, so I don't wear it if I'm not wearing any eyeshadow. But otherwise, it makes my lashes HUGE and thick, the difference is so noticeable from other mascaras I've had people comment on it. I completely advise you to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I'm jealous of your eyes, they're so pretty :)

    xo Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty! I love how the blue makes your eyes POP!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job Heather! Looks so pretty and the colours go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful look here!! :) I am so glad I found your blog..I am in Texas too, where are you going to school?

    I'm off to check out more of your posts!!......

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like it, you do your makeup really well! The blending is very good, and I like the color combination

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for your kind comments everyone, I'm so happy you like the look!

    @The Bargainista, I am going to Texas A&M at College Station.

    ReplyDelete