Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Many EOTD's

Sorry for my lack of posting, I have been very busy! I'm so ashamed at myself for STILL not having my Hi-Fi and Detrivore reviews posted :P Hopefully I can do one tomorrow and one Thursday. I do have a few looks, though, that I think are really cute. Having a 4 day weekend gave me more time to work on makeup. I hope everyone had a teriffic Thanksgiving! I'm trying not to order any makeup until after Christmas so I can use my money on gifts only... I'm going to go crazy ordering makeup on the 26th. XD On to the looks! What I used: Shroud, by Detrivore Cosmetics (inner lid- I SWEAR this smells like cinnamon) Cheap Tricks, by Hi-Fi Cosmetics (outer lid) moonagedaydream, by Aromaleigh (eyeliner) Jemma Kidd i-conic eyes eyeliner in "drama queen" (waterline) What I used: from inner to outer lid: glimmer (pure hue), ephemeral violet, funkytown, blackdiamond, all by Aromaleigh (I was in a mood where I felt like using a company I know hasn't ripped me off T_T) Mary Kate & Ashley shimmer plus/all over color (under waterline- don't have the official name but it's a shimmery white. This is my guilty WalMart pleasure :3) Fyrinnae's Lip Lustre in "Lollipop-Pop" This look is holiday-ish because we decorated the tree on Sunday. I did use Heavenly Natural Beauty and Pure Luxe, but I can't recommend these companies to anyone. What I used: Sea Dragon, by Heavenly Naturals (base color on lid) Pot O Gold by Heavenly Natural Beauty; Razor by Pure Luxe. Both were applied over Sea Dragon for some glitter. Kuroneko, by Fyrinnae (crease) Bullion, by Pure Luxe (under waterliner) Max Factor MAXalicious Glitz lip gloss in "Vegas Nights" (blotted) Can you tell I love that hat? Payless has so many cute winter accessories right now. Look for reviews during the rest of this week!

1 comment:

  1. Why can't you recommend those companies? Just wondering. I've never purchased anything from them.
    Anyway, these looks are pretty and I especially like the last one!

    ReplyDelete