Monday, March 7, 2011

Yellow & Teal EOTD with Fyrinnae

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a week, if you follow me on Twitter you know things have just been incredibly hectic for me lately (especially midterms, boo). I really haven't had much time to catch up on blogs, hopefully I will be able to do so soon. I wanted to use some Fyrinnae last week to do a nice and bright EOTD. I actually brought the colors below my waterline, which is something I barely ever do. It really goes out of my comfort zone for some reason, which is weird since I have no problem wearing super-bright shadows. The inner lid color is Banana Mochi, outer lid is Bali Mynah, and I think the crease is +20 Beautification. The green liner is MAC's Greenplay. I am so glad I bought this at the CCO, I use it so much more than I thought I would. Hope you had a good weekend!

22 comments:

  1. Awesome! I wonder if I have Banana Mochi in my stash...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Fyrinnae. I really want that MAC liner, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I sowwy u havin a shitty time :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me liiiikey! I got Banana Mochi as a free sample with my last order (which was just a new tube of P.E and some Velvet-Gel primer) and I'm suprised by how much I like it. The texture is really lovely and it actually shows up! Some lighter colours have a tendancy to disappear on my skin, particularly yellows/oranges/lilacs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look very cute & happy here. And I love what's on your lips!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to see you posting again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! My eye makeup has gotten very neutral lately; I wish I could pull that off!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it, step out of that comfortzone, you look great!!
    Hope you feel better xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always loved teals and blues on you. The yellow looks soo gorgeous with them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have NONE of these colours and they are all beautiful! Great look Heather :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks amazing! The yellows and the teals look so amazing and summery together. I really liked how you brought the shadow combo down below your eyes it really finished the look off. I hope you did well on your midterms babe! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love that teal color, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look wonderful! Lovely colours. Sorry you're having such a rough time :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. How pretty! I just love your little nose stud. And what great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful look! Got your self a new follower, ciao from Italy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really pretty, it reminds me of the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful job, girly! You should bring the colors down more often... it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you everyone!

    @Jade Carver: It's probably one of my all-time favorite colors, whenever I have enough money for makeup again I want a full size!

    @Marcey: Thanks, I have no idea what it was or I'd tell you :P

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome colour combination, I love those shadows with that MAC eyeliner! Good luck on your midterms!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun and so spring-ish!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete