Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another Darling Girl EOTD

The other day I wanted to try out some Darling Girl samples I bought quite a while ago but I hadn't yet used (except Electric Lady). I'm really on a Darling Girl kick lately! Mojito is on the inner lid, Exhale on the outer lid, and Electric Lady in the crease. Exhale has a neat blue sheen to it that IMO perfects the look, but of course I couldn't capture it. No full face pictures, as usual lately it seems, because I really dislike taking pictures of myself where my hair is up. Sometimes I get one that's not too bad, but not this time. :P And I have to keep doing my hair up because my blowdryer is broken and right now with everything else going on it doesn't seem worth it me to go buy a new one to have to pack it up in a few days.

14 comments:

  1. Gosh this looks gorgeous, such a beautiful combination of colours <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoveLOVE that purple! Awesome combo of colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty! I love that purple

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is so pretty! Love purple with a pop of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pretty! The colours remind me of spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute eye look - great for spring! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the touch of Mojito to set off the purples. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The color combo is beautiful it's so sweet and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the blue-pink duo, it's so interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that is such a gorgeous colour combo! It really makes your eyes pop too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This look is GORGEOUS! It makes me think of orchids and fairys :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty Heather, I love the little pop Mojito gives to the looks. Fun and Spring like :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this combo! So pretty. I need Mojito and Exhale, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh this looks completey ethereal - so pretty!

    ReplyDelete