Saturday, December 4, 2010

Sneak Peek at the Darling Girl Naughty & Nice collection!

I got my most recent order from Darling Girl Cosmetics today, and Susan kindly included some samples from her upcoming Naughty and Nice collection. The collection should be going live tomorrow or Monday, but possibly later because Susan is sick (feel better Susan!). The top row is two colors from the Nice collection- Whisper and Exposed. Next to those is the Liquid Kiss in the shade Painted Whore. First applied heavily, then lightly. The bottom row is from the Naughty collection- Dirty Talk, Sex Kitten, and Peep Show. Aside from Whisper, which is a gorgeous highlight/all over wash color, these are all pretty sparkly, which you couldn't tell in any of the pictures I took. Sex Kitten is especially nice with holographic glitter. I also really like Exposed, which is a brown with a green shift. In case anyone is wondering, Sex Kitten did not stain my hand as some red shadows tend to do. I'm looking forward to the release of the rest of the collection! Tomorrow I'll be posting reviews & swatches of the rest of my order.

11 comments:

  1. The colors look great! I can't wait for the collection to be available! I'm excited to place another order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Gotta have that beautiful Sex Kitten <3
    Thanks for mentioning this brand!!!!!
    Have a great day ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Nice colors! I love whisper, exposed, and dirty talk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Exposed looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look good - great store i liked her stuff a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I'm pretty sure I need Painted Whore just for the name XD Exposed looks gorrrrrgeous too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exposed and PeepShow look really nice!
    I'll definitely check out the other colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely! The pigmentation is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm certainly getting these when I get paid. I love the nice collection, its about time I treated myself to some nice neutrals. I HAVE to have Lapdance, it looks awesome, and Honeypot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Heather! I am feeling a little better today, but am still taking it easy. Naughty & Nice is live now! Couldn't stand to wait any longer. Have a great night and thanks for posting swatches for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Exposed is very pretty, and I definitely want Painted Whore. Awesome name for a lipcolor.

    ReplyDelete