Friday, December 10, 2010

My Stila lippie collection

I took advantage of the Stila warehouse sale a couple weeks ago, and ordered myself a few new lippies. None of my Stila lippies have been bought at full price- I've gotten them from Beauty Ticket and Haute Look for discounted prices, and from the warehouse sale for really cheap too. I think I might start having heart palpitations if I ever actually went to Sephora and paid full price for something. :P I decided to swatch my collection for you! On the left are two swatches of the retired Lip Glaze color, Melon. On the right are swatches of the Barbie Loves Stila Lip Enamel Luxe Gloss set- Joy, Tickled Pink, and Happiness. Here's what the Barbie set looks like. I haven't worn any of the lip enamels yet, but when I swatched them they were almost impossible to get off my hand, so I'm going to guess the staying power is pretty damn good! The lip glaze is nice, but I can't imagine buying one at full price. There is really not a lot of product in it. More swatches! On the left of my hand is Long Wear Lip Color in the Shade Serenade. The middle and right are High Shine Lip Color in shades Louise and Michaela. The High Shine lip colors are apparently discontinued, but they pop up on Beauty Ticket and Haute Look from time to time. It's too bad, because I LOVE them- I love sheer lip colors (as you can see, they are both pretty sheer), and these are also really moisturizing. Here's what the packaging looks like- if you see this, I'd snatch it up! The Long Wear Lip Color is awesome. It is such a great shade for me, and I love the texture and feel. This is something I'd actually pay full price for! *gasp* Right now I am really loving what I've tried of Stila's lip products. I'd like to try their Lip Rouge, Lip & Cheek Stain, and the 24K glosses. Which Stila products are your favorites?

13 comments:

  1. Those are gorgeous! I've never tried any Stila products either, sadly. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lippies look fabulous!

    I really love that Stila eye shadow palette I picked up a few weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors! Stila doesn't get enough love IMHO :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lip enamel in giggle is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a tiny Stilla gloss, that a girl kindly sent me for free when I bought some stuff in her blog sale, and I absolutely love it! I have to check if I can find some stuff from them on ebay, 'cause their website doesn't ship to Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't have any Stila products but those lipglosses look really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Joy and tickled pink look gorgeous! I've never tried Stila either but they look very purdy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Barbie lip enamels are so pigmented and prettayyyyyy! :O

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of great colors! The Barbie collection looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the swatches
    i have never tried their lip products but the barbie set looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty swatches! I haven't tried any Stila yet--but I'd love to get my hands on some!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh geez those are so pretty but I'm on a no-buy right now. :-( I got four 24 karat gold lippies from Stila but I gave them away to my mum because I thought she deserved something nice for Christmas, but I really kind of ached for them (but of course it more than made up for it when I saw how happy mum was with them. She kept asking me if I didn't want some of them and I refrained from saying "Yes I would love one or two!" hah

    ReplyDelete