Monday, June 14, 2010

Gold/ Turqouise EOTD

Sorry guys, no Shiro review today >:[ It has rained to the point of flooding the last two days, so I have not had ideal lighting whatsoever. WHO WATCHED TRUE BLOOD LAST NIGHT? Too bad my HBO is getting cancelled in a month :( I'm seeing Jace Everett, who sings the theme song, this weekend. If you like the theme song, you should listen to songs off his upcoming cd Red Revelations. Hopefully there will be copies at the show this weekend even though it's not out until next week. It's an 18+ venue, I'm going to feel so grown up going there :P Here is a look I did today, requested by Merilin. I was thinking it was going to be pretty work friendly, but I forgot how insanely sparkly both the golds I used are! It doesn't matter, my obsession is accepted by the management at this point, haha. What I used: Concrete Minerals eyeshadow primer Uplifting by Sassy Minerals- my favorite gold (lid) California Girl, by Hi Fi (crease) Moondance, by Stardust (highlight) Disturbing the Peace, by Sassy (eyeliner using Beautiful Girl Minerals eyeshadow sealant) Rimmel liner in Jet Black (waterline) Jemma Kidd i-conic liner in Style Icon (below waterline) L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen mascara I look tan for some reason... I am most definitely not. I need a full size of Moondance, I can't wait for Stardust to reopen. I'm saying once again I'm not going to list face products anymore, because it's too boring. If you want to know, I'll be glad to answer in the comments, but I'm not going through the list in every post. Also, thanks for the responses on the last post! Feel free to keep 'em coming- it looks like Joppa Minerals will be one of my soonest upcoming reviews.

14 comments:

  1. I love the mix of gold & blue :) I also loved True Blood.. until my HBO subscription ran out. It's seriously the best vampire show.

    Random question.. have you tried Detrivore Cosmetics or Evil Shades? The shadows seem really great, and for around $3 deff. a bargain.. but I keep finding mixed reviews when I google them. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. love the liner


    http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, so pretty! I love that color combo. :D

    And yay for True Blood! I had to record it because I was gone last night and I'm getting ready to watch it now. I'm super excited for werewolves! Have you read the books? I keep meaning to but I just haven't for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! Teal is awesome in my book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great summer look. ^_^ I LOVE your taste in golds, and keep buying ones you like because I know you're good at picking 'em out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! It's soooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. really good combo, love it, it makes your eyes brighter, good job ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. @casey aimee: I emailed you :)

    @Kim Porter: thank you :)

    @Lemon Bunny: thank you! I haven't read the books, and I don't want to. It's the same with Dexter; I don't want the books to ruin the show for me. I heard they're not that great. :/

    @In Her Makeup Bag: thanks :D

    @Painted Moogle: heehee I'm flattered :D

    @Julissa: thank youz!

    @liloo: thanks so much =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the gold lid with the turquoise liner. Totally summery!

    Since our TV died, I have True Blood on the TiVo but won't be able to watch it until we get our new tv delivered :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay, this made my day! :D I must say - the look suits you insanely well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh i love the look, the gold and turquoise look so summery and fun, perfect for lounging by the pool :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This makes me think of a mermaid on a hot beach. Love these colours together. The liner is great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the turquoise liner :D

    18+ gigs are the best :) they're so much more relaxed and everybody's always cheery and drunk, unlike AA gigs here where the scene kids are uptight little shits

    ReplyDelete