Friday, August 6, 2010

Some EOTDs from this week

I feel lame for not posting since Monday, but as I said in my last post, work is kinda killing me here. It's my day off though, so after I post this I'm going to go back to sleep, SLEEP IN, and then watch movies all day :) I did this look a few days ago, and it's one of my favorites I've ever done, so I'm bummed the pictures didn't turn out a little bit better. What I used: Concrete Minerals primer Pixie Epoxy Frostbite, by High Voltage (inner lid) Land Serene, by Hi Fi (outer lid) Sun N Clouds, by Stardust (crease) Mornings of Gold, by Hi Fi (highlight) Collection 2000 Glam Crystals liner in Pow! 10 Jemma Kidd liner in Style Icon (waterline) Barry M metallic liquid liner in gold (below waterline) Maybelline Falsies mascara, then L'Oreal Extra Collagen mascara e.l.f. all over color stick in Pink Lemonade (blush) Boots no 17 lip glaze in Remember Me (thanks Lillian!) Today since I was already using 2 Sleek products, I just decided to use a lot of nice products I have from the UK thanks to Rachel and Lillian :) What I used: Concrete Minerals primer Sleek Circus palette (matte pink and lavender shades, white to highlight) Sleek Kajal liner in Odyssey Max Factor 2000 Calorie mascara Rimmel liner in black The lavender did not want to show up in the pictures, my whole lid looks pink when really it has a lot of lavender. This reminds me of the MAC Azalea Blossom blush. I have a question for you guys, would you like or dislike a post of lots of non makeup related personal stuff? I would show you pictures of my 10,000 pets, songs I've been listening to lately, stuff like that. Tell me yay or nay in the comments! Hopefully I'll post again later today, I have some awesome colors to swatch from you. From where? It's a surprise :) ETA: Has anyone shopped with All Cosmetics Wholesale? They have a lot of lovely things at great prices, but I'd like to be assured it's legitimate.

17 comments:

  1. I love how you manage to mix so many colours and still look fab !
    And Yai by the way x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Sleek look. And yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I frikkin love that first look. Right now all blue/dark maroon looks are my fav

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the first look!

    As for off-topic posting: if you have something you feel like writing about, it will probably be a great post! It's easy enough to sort posts by labels if somebody wants to skip to the makeup.

    And if it doesn't work out and you change your mind, it's all good.

    So have fun. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like when makeup-bloggers include bits about their personal lives and other interests, so I say, fire away, please!

    I love both of these looks - but especially the blue/gold/shimmery one. It is AMAZING! I'm sorry work is killing you lately - but if it's any consolation, you look fucking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gaah, I love your EOTDs, but that's nothing new. And, please do post about other stuff as much as you'd like. I'd probably enjoy it as much as I enjoy makeup related posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both very beautiful! I personally love the first one, but then again, that is one of my favorite color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've purchased at All Cosmetics Wholesale and I believe them to be legitimate. Love the two looks you did :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am constantly blown away by your creativity with eye makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. @MartianDelights: thanks! :D

    @Robyn: ooh thank you!

    @KittenMittens: I have been on a real blue kick lately too.

    @Painted Moogle: thanks, I think I will post it tomorrow or Sunday ^_^

    @kathyeffingjacobs: god I love you :D haha

    @mer: thank you so much :)

    @Andi: Thanks! I really love blue and copper/gold together.

    @Phyrra: Well if you back them, that's plenty good enough for me. Now to decide what I want... *drool*

    @Cydonian: thank you!

    @PoorCollegeStudent: AWW<3 thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both looks are really pretty but I love the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I say fire away with the personal posts ^___^ I love seeing what bloggers are into apart from makeup.

    Hngggg I love my matte textures so the second one is my favourite <3 but I adore the gold in the first look!

    ReplyDelete
  13. And yeah I'm pretty sure ACW are legit. I've bought from them a million times and if they're fake, they're the most convincing fakes evar :O

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've actually heard mixed reviews on how legitimate some of the things on All Cosmetics Wholesale are.

    Here's an example of one of the fake items purchased- http://www.beautyaddict.net/how-to-spot-a-fake-benefit-coralista-blush/

    I've heard they're faster with the Stars Makeup Haven eyeshadows than the actual brand is but it sounds so iffy to me that they might have fake stuff mixed in with the real stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really really really love the first blue/gold look. Gorgeouss!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love both looks! The liners are amazing!

    ReplyDelete