Sunday, March 18, 2012

Spring Delight FOTD

Recently, Jerry from Silhouette Screams showed me a new video from Michelle Phan called Spring Delight.We both liked the colors she used, but agreed that she blended it all into a muddy mess. Neither of us are fans of hers, no offense intended to those who do enjoy her videos! I wanted to do a look similar to what she did, but without blending all of the vibrant colors into oblivion. I also wanted a very pink & shimmery effect for my cheeks, to look fresh and springy.

What I used:
Hard Candy face primer
Covergirl Natureluxe foundation
Benefit Erase Paste
Maybelline Dream Mousse concealer
theBalm Sexy Mama face powder

MAC blush Dollymix
Maybelline blush/highlighter Champagne Bloom

MAC lipstick Gem of Roses
MAC lipglass Cultureclash

Urban Decay Primer Potion
Fusion of Color shadow Blaze (lid)
Fusion of Color shadow Hottie (crease)
Darling Girl shadow Rainbow Brite (inner lid)
Urban Decay shadow Peace (lower lid)
Urban Decay liner Underground (lid)
MAC liner I Get No Kick (waterline)
Maybelline The Falsies mascara


I'm really proud of this look, it's one of my favorites of anything I've ever done :)

1 comment:

  1. I really love this look!! I like how you made it your own without losing the overall style. The last picture of you is Adooorraabbllee btw!

    ReplyDelete