Friday, March 2, 2012

Mellow Yellow FOTD

By now you may have heard of the facebook makeup group, Never Too Much Sparkle- a lot of great bloggers participate in the weekly challenges. This week's theme was 'Mellow Yellow'. Yellow eyeshadows are high up on my favorites list, but I don't use them very often, so I thought this would be a fun challenge to participate in. I don't have close up pictures because it doesn't look all that great close up >.> I messed this up big time and then had to redo it really quickly so I could leave for class. As a result, the crease is kind of wonky and the eyeliner isn't the best. But from farther away we can all imagine it looks really great! I used Canary by Silk Naturals on the lid, with some matte brown from Beauties Factory in the crease. The lip gloss is MAC's Sonoran Rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment