Monday, April 2, 2012

Girl On Fire EOTD

At this point people are probably getting sick of Hunger Games related looks, but I haven't posted mine yet! This is what I wore when I saw Hunger Games for the first time last Friday. I saw it a second time last Sunday. I liked the movie better than the book!

For this look I used Sugarpill's Burning Heart Palette, and Urban Decay's Perversion for the crease. It was all matte, so I put Darling Girl's Shy Violet shadow on top of everything, but it doesn't show up well in the pictures. I'm also wearing a Jemma Kidd liner in the shade Pin Up, and Darling Girl's Pumpkin King lip balm.

I know I just said in my last post I don't wear orange on my lips, but I like this one! It's actually pretty sheer so I feel ok with it. It turned out REALLY orange in the pictures though. Here's the look!






And of course I had to do a side braid in honor of Katniss :) Do you love The Hunger Games right now as much as I do? I just finished Mockingjay and it was so depressing.

1 comment: