Monday, February 6, 2012

Kiss My Sass eyeshadow swatches

Unfortunately I couldn't get natural light for these swatches, it was super cloudy out every day the week I tried to swatch. They still turned out alright, but you can't see how really sparkly some of the shades are.

From left to right: Sandcastle, Champagne, Nude Beach, Hayride





Hayride is so pigmented and pretty, I can't wait to use it in a look!


1st row, left to right: Poison Ivy, Love the Way You Lie, Sailors Kiss
2nd row: Reign Over Me, Firestarter, Broken Hearted







I really wish you could see the shimmer better in these. Sailors Kiss is definitely one of the most beautiful blues I own, it's SO gorgeous and shimmery and just perfect. I also really like Firestarter, which is a yellow with some red shimmer, and Broken Hearted, which is a red with some yellow shimmer.


Here's Tea Rose eyeshadow (I forgot to swatch it with the rest, oops!) and Summer Lovin' lip glaze. Without the flash...



And with flash.


SHABAM! Look at the color shift on that baby! In real life the shimmer has a bit more green to it. I really love the marshmallow scent the lip glaze has, I'm a sucker for anything marshmallow scented.


Everything I've swatched is available from Kiss My Sass Cosmetics.

No comments:

Post a Comment